Health and Safety Procedures
The safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority. For this reason, the Fess Parker Wine Country Inn has created health and safety procedures based on the most current information available according to federal, state, and local guidelines.
Center for Disease Control (CDC) Social Distancing Protocols
- You will note the Center for Disease Control’s social distancing verbiage posted in public areas so as to maintain an expectation of staff and guest behaviors.
- We will post modified occupancy limits for all public spaces.
- We will arrange seating in the Breakfast Room to provide for safe distancing between guest parties.
- We will require that only one guest party uses the elevator at a time.
We use a commercial-grade disinfectant called Buckeye Eco Neutral Disinfectant. The Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this disinfectant is available upon request.
Supplies Available to Guests
Guests may request personal protective equipment (PPE) including hand sanitizer, face masks, and sanitary towelettes as available at no extra charge.
Cleaning and Sanitizing Procedures
- We will disinfect public areas and common touchpoints hourly.
- We oversee regular professional cleaning of our air filters and the Inn’s air conditioning systems.
- We disinfect all hard and soft surfaces in guest rooms.
- Each guest room undergoes a three-step cleaning process that includes sanitization via an electrostatic sprayer. The room is then sealed for the next arrival.
- We have educated all staff on enhanced hygiene requirements, as well as how to observe and enforce social distancing requirements.
- We have provided cloth face masks and vinyl gloves to all employees on the property.
- Employees have access to hand sanitizer at all times.
- We have provided for employees to take frequent hand washing breaks at their discretion.
- We require a health declaration for all contractors and other third parties who visit our property.